Restore The Natural Appearance of Your Teeth With Dental Fillings
Traditional dental restoratives, or fillings, may include gold, porcelain, or composite. Newer dental fillings include ceramic and plastic compounds that mimic the appearance of natural teeth. These compounds, often called composite resins, are typically used on the front teeth where a natural appearance is important.
What’s Right for Me:
There are several factors that can impact the performance, durability, longevity and expense of dental fillings such as:
- The components used in the filling material
- The amount of remaining tooth structure
- Where and how the filling is placed
- The chewing load that the tooth will bear
- The length and number of visits needed to prepare and adjust the restored tooth
Before treatment, Dr. Chin will discuss all of your options and help you choose the best filling for your particular needs.