Schedule Your Complimentary Invisalign Clear Braces Consultation!
Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted – without braces. A consultation with Dr.Chin can determine if Invisalign is right for you.
What is Invisalign?
If you’re looking for a way to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, you’ve come to the right place! Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. So you can smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign
- Removability whenever you want
- No restrictions on what foods you can eat during treatment
- Additional comfort
- Being able to brush and floss teeth like normal
- Virtual invisibility (no one will know you’re wearing them)
- Non-damaging to teeth and enamel
- Pricing similar to traditional braces
- Customized to fit and move your teeth with no discomfort
- Most modern and effective way to achieve a healthy beautiful smile for teens and adults
How does Invisalign work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position your doctor has prescribed.
How Long Does Invisalign Take and How Often Do I Have to Visit the Office?
You’ll visit our practice about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time typically lasts nine to 15 months, and the number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both numbers will vary from case to case.
Call now to schedule your free Invisalign consultation to see if this is the right orthodontic treatment option to get the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of!